Support Me!

Monday, October 29, 2012

What is LOVE??


When you love someone, you should say 'YES'.
When you love someone, you should fight to get it....
When you love someone, you will hear your heart beats..
When you love someone, you always waiting for the message..
When you love someone, you always get angry if he's not calling you..
When you love someone, you always want to hang out with him....
When you love someone, you always smile when looking at the phone...
When you love someone, you always ignore with other people said...
When you love someone, you feel like wanna to jump around the world...

Right now..I feel like drama 'Summer Scent' in my life right now...
Just waiting for the miracle maybe...
Maybe Allah just want to test my heart...
Am I strong enough ???

Yes..I do love someone..
but I don't know..He belongs to me or not..
Insyaallah..Allah will guide me..

No comments: